My Guide Website?
From Paracas: Paracas National Reserve Private Tour2 Reviews
Experience the beautiful Paracas Reserve on the rocky shores of Peru. See where the Paracas desert, the islands, and the sea all meet. Admire the impressive rock formations of this unique geological landscape.
- Be amazed by the beauty of Paracas Reserve where the desert, islands, and the sea meet
- See thousands of migratory birds
- Discover the region's impressive natural life
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience of the being picked up from your hotel in Paracas or Pisco and transferred to the Paracas National Reserve. The reserve was established in 1975 to protect the bird and marine of life of the Paracas Peninsula. Admire the stunning landscape of the peninsula, formed by a saline desert, islands, and the sea. See one to the largest sea lion colonies in the world. Marvel at the numerous birds along the coastline. Learn about the reserve by visiting the visitor center, which has exhibits about the local flora and fauna. Drive to an area where a great natural rock formation once stood known as the Cathedral. Unfortunately, the Cathedral was destroyed during a 2007 earthquake. Enjoy amazing views of the desert, the blue ocean, and thousands of sea birds. Visit Playa Roja and Lagunillas Beach. After your tour finishes, return to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Paracas and Pisco Bilingual guide in English/Spanish Water
- Please note, the entrance fees to the Paracas National Reserve must be paid in-person on the day of the tour in cash with Peruvian Soles.
- It is recommended that you bring some Peruvian Soles for the payment of the local fee.