My Guide Website?
Lima: 2-Day Tour to Paracas, Pisco Vineyards, and Huacachina
Take a boat out to the Ballestas Islands, spend the night in Huacachina, and go dune buggying and sandboarding. Visit a vineyard to learn the process of Peru's national drink, pisco.
- See hundreds of penguins and sea lions in their natural habitat from a speedboat
- Get your pulse racing with dune buggying and sandboarding at South America's only desert oasis
- See how pisco, Peru's national drink, is made from scratch
DescriptionDay 1: Lima - Ballestas Islands - Huacachina Start with early pickup from your hotel in Lima or meeting point. Travel to Paracas, beautiful small town by the sea, on a 4-hour journey. Upon arrival in Paracas, begin a 2-hour boat tour of the Ballestas Islands. These islands are said to be a smaller version of the Galápagos. See sea lions, penguins, birds, and even dolphins up close in their natural habitats. After the boat tour, head to Huacachina, the only desert oasis in South America. Spend 2 hours getting your thrills with dune buggying and sandboarding on some of the highest sand dunes. Then, transfer to your accommodation in Huacachina. Use your free time to grab some food or maybe a beer. Relax after an adrenaline-filled evening and rest up for the next day. Day 2: Huacachina - Lima Leave Huacachina and head off to a 2-hour pisco vineyard tour. See how pisco, Peru's national drink, is made from the grape to the bottle and try lots of free samples. Spend the whole day enjoying Huacachina. Catch some sun by the pool or grab some lunch around the oasis for the perfect end to this trip. Travel by air-conditioned bus back to Lima, and get dropped off either at your hotel or the original meeting point.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro (if option selected) Transportation Hostel accommodation for 1 night in shared room in Huacachina Ballestas islands tour Dune buggy and sandboarding experience Pisco vineyard tour Bilingual guide Taxes Food and drinks Pickup/drop-off for private accommodation
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and/or demonstrations.
- Pickup is available from hotels/hostels located in Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro
- Customers staying outside these locations or at private accommodations (such as AirBnB) should select the meeting point option
- Rooms are shared with and may have a seperate bathroom
- Children under 8 years old will need their parents or guardians to sign a full responsibility form in order for them to ride the buggy
- The hostel can get quite noisy, especially on the weekends
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now