My Guide Website?
Lima: 3-Day Tour to Paracas, Ballestas Islands & Huacachina1 Reviews
Departing from Lima head out to visit some of the highlights nearby, such as the the beach town of Paracas, the Ballestas Islands, and the desert oasis of Huacachina.
- Visit the Secret Slave Tunnels in Chincha used in the 17th century
- Take a speedboat out to the Ballestas Islands
- Explore the biggest sand dunes in South America by sand buggy
- See how Pisco is made or fly over the Nazca Lines
DescriptionDay 1: Lima - Chincha - Paracas Pickup from your hotel or hostel in Lima. Stop at Chincha for a tour of the secret slave tunnels. Walk around the tunnels that were used to illegally smuggle slaves during the 17th century. After the tour, continue to Paracas, a small beach town, where you will have the rest of the day to explore. Overnight in Paracas. Day 2: Paracas - Ballestas Islands - Huacachina Leave your hotel and embark on a 2-hour boat tour to the Ballestas Islands. These islands are known to be a smaller version of the Galápagos, and you will have the chance to see sea lions, penguins, birds, and even dolphins up close in their natural habitats. After the boat tour, go on a 2-hour tour of the Paracas National Reserve, which is one of South America's largest protected desert regions and home to more than 400 species of flora and fauna. Discover a stunning landscape where the vast desert meets the Pacific Ocean. After that, it's time to head to Huacachina, the only desert oasis in South America. Experience 2 hours of exhilarating dune buggying and sandboarding on some of the continent's highest sand dunes. Overnight in Huacachina. Day 3: Huacachina - Pisco Vineyard or Nazca Lines - Lima Option with Pisco Vineyard: Join a 2-hour vineyard tour and see how Pisco, Peru's national drink, is made. Follow the process from grape to bottle and try different samples of Pisco. After, you will have the whole day to explore the desert oasis of Huacachina. Later travel by bus back to Lima. Option with Nazca Lines: Take a private mini bus to go to Nazca to fly for 30 minutes over the mysterious Nazca Lines. After the flight, have some free time in Nazca to discover some of its landmarks, like the Plaza de Armas. Take the bus back to Huacachina, rest and get ready for the bus back to Lima.
Includes1-night shared room accommodation in Paracas 1-night shared room accommodation in Huacachina Hotel/hostel pickup and drop-off from Lima (if option selected) English and Spanish-speaking guide Pisco vineyard tour or flight over the Nazca lines (depending on option selected) Bilingual guide Dune buggy and sandboarding experience Ballestas islands tour Paracas National Reserve tour Slave tunnels tour Food and drinks Pickup from private accommodation Nazca airport fee (if option selected) - 10 USD per person
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes or demonstrations
- Pickup is available from hotels/hostels located in Miraflores, Barranco, and San Isidro
- Customers staying outside these locations or at private accommodation should select the meeting point option
- Rooms are shared 6-bed dorms, with a private bathroom
- Upgrades to private rooms are available but subject to the availability of the hostel
- Children under 8 years old will need their parents or guardians to sign a full responsibility form in order for them to ride in the sand buggy
- The maximum weight limit for the flight is 209 lbs (95 kg) per person. An additional cost of $80 will be added locally should you exceed the given weight limit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now