My Guide Website?
Lima: City Tour with Pickup and Drop-Off224 Reviews
Join a tour of the highlights of Lima's Historic Center, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire local architecture and explore the famous catacombs of San Francisco with included entry tickets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the age-old monuments of Lima's Plaza Mayor on a guided adventure
- Explore the city's historic center and see its imposing colonial mansions
- Visit the San Francisco Convent and access its famous underground catacombs
- Admire San Martin Square, the Archbishop's Palace, and the Municipal Palace
- Learn about local history from a professional guide and discover hidden gems
DescriptionJoin an insightful tour of Lima's city center and travel back in time to the colonial era. Admire amazing collections of 17th and 18th-century oil paintings, wooden verandas, and gilded mirrors. Immerse yourself in local culture and history with the assistance of your guide. Admire the monuments of Plaza Mayor, such as the cathedral, Archbishop's Palace, Municipal Palace, and Palace of the Union. Continue to the Baroque-style San Francisco Monastery and take a look at its catacombs. Along the way, discover hidden gems, such as the remains of the old city walls, the historic bridges over the River Rimac, and one of the oldest bars in Peru at the Cordano Bar. Immerse yourself in a tour full of history, culture, and more. Finally, your professional driver will drop you off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide Catacombs entry ticket Bottled water
- Children must be accompanied by an adult Please let the activity provider know if you are bringing a wheelchair or stroller