My Guide Website?
Lima: Cook The Most Popular Peruvian Dishes!4 Reviews
Explore the rich and vibrant Peruvian cuisine. Cook and enjoy the most popular Peruvian dishes: the Lomo Saltado and the Causa. Together, these dishes offer a true taste of Peruvian food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about Peruvian ingredients and their nutritional properties.
- Enjoy a pleasant and familiar atmosphere.
- Our chefs will share the best secrets of Peruvian cuisine with you!
- Discover Peruvian culture and traditions through its food.
- Savor the exquisite flavors of Peruvian food with an immersive cooking class
DescriptionAfter picking you up from your accommodation, we will go to our cozy kitchen where you will prepare the most popular Peruvian dishes: Lomo Saltado and Causa Lima; and you will also try the Chicha morada, a traditional and refreshing drink. Learn about Peruvian ingredients, practice culinary techniques, prepare classic Peruvian dishes and of course enjoy the lunch or dinner that you helped to create! What is prepared? - Starter: Causa Limeña (Mashed yellow potatoes, seasoned with lime and ají, filled with Quinoa and avocado) - Main course: Lomo Saltado (Stir-fried beef, onion, tomatoes, and chili peppers, traditionally served over French fries and accompanied by rice). - Drink: Chicha Morada (Prepared with purple corn, pineapple, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves, our national drink).
IncludesPick up from your hotel Professional Chef English/Spanish speaking guide Lomo Saltado Causa Limeña Chicha Morada All the ingredients Recipes.
- The pick up is included only from hotels located in Miraflores, Barranco or San Isidro. Outside of these areas, we ask you to pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel location.