My Guide Website?
Presbítero Maestro Night Tour - Cemetery of Terror2 Reviews
Are you ready to face your darkest fears? Brace yourself for a horror tour like no other, through the Crypt of Heroes during our Night Tour to the Presbítero Maestro Cemetery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Experience a night of history, mystery, and fear
- Visit the imposing Crypt of the Heroes
- Unravel mysteries in the cemetery's oldest quarters
- Explore eerie tales at the Suicide Pavilion
- 'Encounter mausoleums of famous Peruvian figures
DescriptionThis eerie expedition unravels the city's most chilling urban legends lurking in every corner. Brace yourself for a horror tour like no other, where we share spine-tingling paranormal stories, recount shocking historical events including suicides, murders, and mysterious deaths, and unveil captivating curiosities and post-mortem photographs. Be prepared to capture unexplained orbs and hear incredible tales that intertwine art, history, and architecture in the ancient Pantheon of Lima: the Presbítero Matías Maestro Cemetery. Dare to join us on this unforgettable adventure? --------- ITINERARY : Meeting point at 7pm, we will begin the tour. • We will start our THEMATIC TOUR THROUGH THE CEMETERY by entering the Suicide Pavilion located at one end of the cemetery where paranormal events are reported. • Then we will continue the tour to the oldest quarters of the cemetery, such as the tomb of the poet who was buried standing up, angelories ( children's burials), mausoleums and tombs of famous Peruvians of the 19th and 20th centuries, the Crypt of the Heroes (imposing construction where the remains of those who fell during the Pacific War and other battles rest), the avenue of the dead, the area of witchcraft, among other places of disturbing architectural beauty. • It will be an intense night, full of history, mystery, fear and fun, in a circuit specially prepared to enjoy with friends, family or with your partner. In this night tour we will be able to observe the different mausoleums made of marble, of different colors and structures in which different characters from Peruvian history live. • We will also be able to observe two different crypts of a boy and a girl in the places where these crypts are located. You will be able to see thank you notes, toys since it is said that these children work miracles. Return to the initial starting point 10:30pm
IncludesLima tour with certificate of excellence since 2015 ! Entrance ticket to the cemetery Photographs during the visit Permanent support
- Reservations can be made until 4 hours before the departure time. If you wish to make a reservation after this deadline, please contact us to confirm availability. ------ Thurday to Sunday : Guaranteed Tours Monday to Wednesday : Contact Us for Availability