City Tour With Demonstration & Tasting of Pisco Sour4 Reviews
On this city tour you visit the most historic sites, see beautiful colonial architecture, admire temples and churches, and explore residential neighborhoods. Enjoy a tasting of a traditional Pisco Sour drink too.
- Discover the ancient City of the Kings in a unique way
- Enjoy a demonstration and tasting of a traditional Pisco Sour
- Explore the town’s colonial and Incan architecture
- Visit places like the Banco Central de Reserva
- Go to the underground crypts - the Catacombs
DescriptionBegin your tour by exploring the Love Park and Larcomar shopping mall. Your first stop will be huaca Pucllana which is a Pre-Inca archaeological site. Continuing on, you will visit Olive Park, Arequipa Avenue ,and the historical center of Lima. You will see important monuments such as: the Italian Art Museum, Justice Palace, the French Palace, and San Martin Square. Your guide will show you the main attractions of the city center, like the Government Palace, the Cathedral of Lima, the Archbishop’s Palace, and the city hall. Later, you will have a demonstration and tasting of the traditional drink, Pisco Sour. You also get to visit Saint Francis Monastery and their underground catacombs. After the tour, your guide will take you back to your hotel.
IncludesRound trip transportation (Tourist Transport) Bilingual professional guide Entrance fees Gratuities
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Note: on the days when the Cathedral of Lima is closed, you will be offered a visit to the Museum of Art of Lima (MALI)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY