My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Tour with Atvs2 Reviews
Ride ATVs before reaching Rainbow Mountain. Explore Rainbow Mountain located more than 5 thousand meters above sea level. Discover South American camelids, especially llamas and alpacas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Enjoy the impressive landscapes that surround the Rainbow Mountain
- Venture into an adventure-filled activity through the Peruvian Andes
- Learn to ride atvs at the Rainbow Mountain with the best experts in Cusco
DescriptionThe tour to the rainbow mountain on Atvs begins with pick-up from your respective hotels at approximately 3:00 am, and then travel in our tourist transportation for about 2 hours to the town of Cusipata (4200 meters above sea level), arriving at this place approximately 5:20 am, where we will have breakfast. After breakfast we will take a bus for about 1 hour more and after itt our guide will give the necessary instructions to begin the great adventure on the Atvs, traveling to Qosqopata (4900 meters above sea level) for an average time of 1 hour: 30 minutes and then walking for 40 minutes, a distance of 1.5 kilometers to reach the viewpoint of the impressive Rainbow Mountain (5036 meters above sea level), in Rainbow Mountain we will have enough time to take the best photos. After visiting the Rainbow mountain we will walk for 40 minutes to the place where we left the Atvs and then each of us take our Atvs and return to the town of Japura where we will take the bus to the restaurant where we going to take our delicious lunch. After lunch we will return to Cusco arriving around 4:30 pm. The Rainbow Mountain tour on Atvs ends near the main square (two blocks away).
IncludesHotel pickup. Round trip tourist transportation. Professional tour guide (Spanish/English) Breakfast Lunch Buffet Fuel for quads. Helmets Gloves Oxygen Tank for emergencies First aid quit Permanent assistance
- This tour will be carried out in sun, rain or snow, but the guide will have the power to change the itinerary according to the conditions to safeguard all participants. The tour requires your effort to walk for approximately 40 minutes.