My Guide Website?
From Lima: Huacachina Oasis, Lunch, & Local Winery Tour18 Reviews
Enjoy a typical lunch and taste a variety of piscos, wines, and liquors produced locally on a winery tour. Practice sandboarding and feel the adrenaline rush with a buggy ride over the sand dunes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Admire beautiful landscapes of the Peruvian desert on your way to Ica
- Taste local wines and piscos in a fun and unique winery tour
- Practice sandboarding and enjoy a buggy ride over the majestic sand dunes of Huacachina
- Enjoy a beautiful desert sunset
DescriptionStart with pickup from your hotel in Lima and be transferred to the bus terminal for your trip to the Ica region. Receive a detailed explanation of the activities offered on this tour by your driver. The commercial bus is equipped with reclining seats, food service, entertainment, and permanent assistance onboard. Arrive in Ica at approximately 11:30 AM. Visit a local winery where a host will show you the process of production of local drinks made from the distillation of grapes. Taste some free piscos and wines and enjoy a delicious typical lunch from the region. Later, explore the oasis of Huacachina. This small village is famous for its high sand dunes that surround the water source. Take an exhilarating ride over the runes on a v8 modified dune buggy. Admire the beauty and immensity of the desert of Ica and practice some sandboarding. Take some free time in Huacachina to enjoy the beautiful sunset in the middle of the desert before returning to Lima. Once you arrive at the bus terminal in Lima at 11:30 PM, the driver will take you back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by bus with reclining seats, and entertainment onboard Breakfast box Lunch with drinks Winery tour Wine tasting Huacachina sandboarding and buggy ride Permanent assistance in Ica
- Vegetarian food options are available