My Guide Website?
Full Day Tour Ballestas Islands & Paracas National Reserve6 Reviews
A full-day tour from Lima in which you can take a boat out to the Ballestas Islands and tour the Paracas National Reserve in the afternoon before going back to Lima.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a speedboat out to the Ballestas Islands to see penguins and sea lions in their natural habitat
- Witness one of the biggest protected deserts in the Americas
- Travel with a bilingual guide throughout your entire trip
DescriptionAfter hotel pickup in Lima between 5:30 AM and 6:00 AM, depart for Paracas, a beautiful town on the sea. Travel on a spacious luxury bus and relax for the 4-hour ride. Once in Paracas, take a 2-hour boat tour of the Ballestas Islands, a smaller version of the Galapagos Islands. You'll see sea lions, penguins, and plenty of birds up close and in their natural habitat. If you're lucky, you may even see a dolphin or two. Next up, begin a 2-hour tour of the Paracas National Reserve, one of South America's largest protected desert reserves and home to over 400 species of flora and fauna. In this stunning Pacific coastline location, the desert meets the ocean. You will have free time from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, you will be able to do extra activities like Golden Shadow trek, just ask you guide! Finally, on the trip back to Lima, sit back and relax on the comfortable seats while you enjoy a movie onboard. At the conclusion of your journey, you will be dropped off directly to your hotel/hostel. You will be arriving in Lima around 11:45 pm.
IncludesPick up and drop off at your hotel 2-hour boat tour to the Ballestas Island 2-hour Paracas National Reserve tour Huge Luxury Peru Hop Bus to sit back and relax Friendly onboard Bilingual Guide to assist and advise All Taxes & Fees – no hidden charges
- During Easter weekend April 06-09 and Independence Day July 28-30, the pickup time will be 1 hour before the usual time. Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) will last for 1 hour (all operators) and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) will be 1 hour and 30 minutes
- This tour is subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and/or demonstrations
- Pickup is available from all major hostels and hotels in Lima, customers staying outside of the center or at residential addresses should select the meeting-point option
- Pickup is available from hotels and hostels located in Miraflores, Barranco, some in San Isidro, and some in Lima downtown
- You will return to Lima around 11:45 PM (Drop-off time will depend on the area you will be staying)