My Guide Website?
Lima: Magic Water Circuit & Laser Light Show11 Reviews
Visit The Magic Water Circuit, one of the most popular attractions that Lima has to offer at night. Enjoy the interactive fountains and the laser light show on this guided tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Enjoy the 13 different fountains together with our expert tour guide.
- Live a unique night with lots of color, history and water!
- Enjoy the largest world's complex fountains, certified by Guinness World record
DescriptionWe will pick you up from your accomodation and will take you to the The Magic Water Park and Lights Show which it's a must see if you are in Lima. This park has the Guinness Book record for the largest fountain complex in the world, displaying 13 different fountains and many are interactive. All of the fountains are illuminated at night, many with continuously changing color schemes. The main atraction is when a colorful laser light program synchronized with classical and Peruvian music makes the fountains sparkle and shine as the water flows in unique patterns and shapes. After this fantastic experience we will take you back to your hotel!
IncludesPick up from your hotel (Miraflores, Barranco or San Isidro areas only) Transport Tour Guide in English / Spanish All entrance tickets Tolls Parking Taxes Return transport
- This tour includes pick up and drop off to your hotel only if it is located in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas we ask you to pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel place or we can coordinate a meeting point.