My Guide Website?
Lima: Magical Water Circuit & Dinner Show
Visit an amazing place in the city of Lima, the Magic Water Circuit. Then, enjoy an exquisite buffet dinner and a spectacular show at the restaurant La Dama Juana, which has shows with dance, music, and Peruvian folklore.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Enjoy the largest water circuit in the world in a public park
- Admire 13 different water sources, plus an impressive projection of dancers moving in a giant cloud of water
- Share an unforgettable culinary experience with Peruvian music and dances
DescriptionThis Magical Water Circuit and dinner show combo will show you the most amazing sights in the city of Lima. After visiting the Magic Water Circuit, you will taste an exquisite buffet dinner and watch a spectacular show at La Dama Juana. The tour will start a hotel pickup, before you go to the Magical Water Circuit. Upon arrival you will observe 13 cybernetic sources and see a geyser that rises up to 80 meters. You will also be able to appreciate the largest water screen in the world, in which an audiovisual show is projected 95 meters high. After having toured the Magical Water Circuit, you will go to the Dama Juana restaurant to enjoy an exquisite buffet dinner. During dinner, you will discover 5000 years of history and culture by tasting the food and observing the beauty of Peruvian folklore.
IncludesProfessional tour guide Transportation Entrance to water sources Buffet dinner
- • This is a night tour and is likely to get wet so you should take precautions, like an extra change of clothes