My Guide Website?
Machu Picchu: Private Guided Tour of the Lost City19 Reviews
Spend a beautiful day exploring the legendary "Lost City of the Incas" which is over 500 years old. Surrounded by mountains, and hidden in the dense vegetation of the forest you will learn about the history, engineering, and mysteries of this place.
- Explore Machu Picchu with a native Peruvian tour guide
- Learn about Peruvian history and nature
- Visit several archeological locations which are 500 years old
- Listen to stories of the legendary Incas
DescriptionDiscover why Machu Picchu is one of the wonders of the world. Explore this ancient city with a local tour guide and learn of all the mysteries that the place has to offer. You will start the tour in Aguas Calientes where you will wait for the next bus to Machu Picchu. When arriving, you will walk for an hour to the upper part of Machu Picchu, with incredible views of the city along the way. You will be taken on a 2 to 3-hour comprehensive tour after this, and you will have free time to explore Machu Picchu before making your way back to the city. Your tour guide will explain to you how to get back to Aguas Calientes or Cusco.
IncludesPrivate guide service in Machu Picchu Pick up at your hotel or train station 2-3 hours guided tour
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your booking
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- The entrance ticket to Machu Picchu must be purchased in advance since it tends to sell out
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, a sun hat, warm clothing, a waterproof jacket or raincoat, lip balm, sunglasses and, repellent
- It's also recommended that you bring snacks and water with you
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that don't accept credit cards