Best Fusion Restaurants in Peru
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Peru team
Fusion cuisine is one of the new gastronomic phenomena to linger in Peru. Bringing together the best of two or more cultures and customs produces recipes that stand out with their excellent taste and originality.
It doesn't matter if it's an "Italian-Argentine" a "Peruvian-French" or an "Indo-Pakistani" restaurant, they all stand out for their tendency to reinvent and threaten to serve never-before-seen concepts to their diners.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Salkantay Trek 5-Day Hike to Machu Picchu
- From Lima: Full-Day Paracas and Huacachina Bus Tour
- Iquitos: Belen Market and Venice Loretana Guided Tour
- From Nazca: 35-Minute Flight Over Nazca Lines
- Cusco: Humantay Lake All-inclusive Full-day Tour