My Guide Website?
ADVENTURE Zip Line Half Day From Cusco.1 Reviews
The 1-Day Zipline Tour through Cuzco gives us the opportunity to fly over the Peruvian Andes and enjoy panoramic views of the Sacred Valley, in addition to feeling the adrenaline suspended in the air.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- A different way to get to know the Sacred Valley
- Extreme sports in the Sacred Valley
DescriptionIt begins with pickup at the respective hotels, from where the transportation service begins to the place known as Racchi. Already in the town of Racchi we will do the zip line (canopy, zip line). What's in in the middle of a magnificent natural landscape, where we will begin to slide along the different cables available to us and feel the maximum sensation of flying. Along the way the participant will be able to appreciate the Andean landscapes, the sacred valley of the Incas, mountains, living culture from the Racchi ayllu community. At the end of the zip line we will return to the city of Cusco. Optional subject to the participant visiting the textile centers of Chinchero. Approximate duration of the tour 4 hours.
IncludesPick up at your hotel Professional bilingual instructor (English-Spanish) trained for the Zipline activity. Transportation to the activity site Safety equipment (harnesses, helmet, gloves).
- You must reserve this tour one day before. When you have booked this tour, you must contact with the emergency number. Is necessary that you enter the name of your hotel.