My Guide Website?
Cusco: Planetarium and Night Tour with Dinner and Pisco Sour3 Reviews
Discover the best of Cusco on a small group night tour. Look at the stars of the southern hemisphere at the planetarium, enjoy authentic pisco sour on the main square, and end with a typical dinner.
- Join the locals as they shop for food at San Pedro Market
- Enjoy an authentic pisco sour of the main square and learn how it is produced
- Look at the night sky through powerful telescopes at Planetarium Cusco
- Stroll around the historical city center after dark and enjoy a typical dinner
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel in Cusco, and then explore the city after dark in a small group of no more than 8 people on a late afternoon and evening tour. Stroll to San Pedro Market to discover a hidden gem where the locals shop, and learn about the variety of native fruits and vegetables on sale. Taste some of the local produce as you explore, and get an insight into the traditional medicinal herbs and their uses. Next, visit the main square to enjoy an authentic pisco sour and learn about pisco production as you savor the national drink. Continue to Planetarium Cusco to watch a presentation from the astronomers about the night sky in Peru, and check out the constellations of the southern hemisphere through the powerful telescopes. End with a traditional dinner of typical food and take a walking tour of the historical center to see the landmarks illuminated for the night.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Local guide Entrance fees 1 pisco sour Dinner
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please bring a valid passport during the tour
- The local partner may cancel the tour according to the weather on the day