My Guide Website?
Cusco: Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley Trip with 2 Meals4 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the colorful light of Peru's famous Rainbow Mountain on this guided hiking trip from Cusco. Enjoy breakfast and lunch, walking sticks, and a walk through the scenic Red Valley.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Experience the magic of Rainbow Mountain and the Red Valley on a day trip
- Admire the stunning colors of 2 of Peru's scenic and quintessential sights
- Embark on a thrilling guided hike through nature to the top of the mountain
- Take in the stunning views from a vantage point some 5,040 meters in the air
- Walk through the stunning picturesque natural beauty of the famous Red Valley
DescriptionDiscover 2 of Peru's most scenic sights on a day trip from Cusco. Hike the Rainbow Mountain with your guide and walk through the Red Valley on and adventure which also includes pickup and drop-off. Begin your day with convenient pickup from your accommodation. Then, hit the road as you are driven south from Cusco with a stop in Cusipata for some delicious breakfast. Receive a briefing from your guide, pick up the hiking sticks, and get ready to hike the Rainbow Mountain. Take in the stunning natural beauty as you make the 2-hour expedition. Upon arrival, learn all about the area's history from your guide. Then, undertake a hike through the scenic Red Valley to its famous viewpoint. Complete your trip with lunch and then transportation back to Cusco.
IncludesGuide Pickup and drop-off Breakfast Lunch Walking sticks First aid kit
- The Red Valley hike, carried out without a guide, is signposted and safe