My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Full-Day Tour to Q’eswachaka Rope Bridge7 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day tour to the Q'eswachaka Rope Bridge and 4 regional lakes, allowing you to discover the breathtaking beauty of the regions south of Cusco.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Visit the Incan rope bridge of Q'eswachaka
- See the four famous lakes of Pampamarca, Asnacqoccha, Acopia, and Pomacanchi
- Enjoy a picnic lunch by one of the lakes
- Learn about local Incan culture and history
DescriptionStart with pickup from your hotel in Cusco at 4:30 AM. Then, begin a 2-hour journey in private transportation to the town of Combapata where you will enjoy a local breakfast made of local cereals like quinoa, quiwicha, and maca. After breakfast, continue towards the Combapata viewpoint, from where you will marvel at the landscapes and see where the Salcca River meets the Vilcanota, the Sacred River of the Incas. Then, continue to Yanaoca, one of the eight districts in the Canas province of Cusco. From Yanaoca, drive for 30 more minutes to the Q’ewe district. From here, get your first glimpse of the ancient Q'eswachaka Rope Bridge suspended between the steep rock cliffs as you drive down the Apurimac canyon. Walk down a steep path to a viewpoint to take photos, before carefully crossing the bridge together. Get ready for the adrenaline rush as you make your way across the swaying bridge, and try not to look too closely at the river several meters below! On the other side, learn about the bridge’s history and construction. After visiting the bridge, drive to the regions where the four famous lakes are: Pampamarca, Asnacqoccha, Acopia, and Pomacanchi. Discover these jewel-like blue lakes set among the gold-green hills. Try to spot some native flamingos and other birds that fly and feed around their shores. Stop at one of the lakes for a picnic lunch, before travelling back to Cusco, arriving at 4:30 PM.
IncludesPickup from Cusco downtown hotels Transportation English and Spanish-speaking guide Breakfast and lunch (vegetarian and vegan food available)
- Private tour is available every day
- Group tour is only available on weekends
- Please wear comfortable clothing, rubber or hiking boots, and rainwear during the rainy season (December to March)