My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Sacred Valley of the Incas
The excursion to the Sacred Valley is a perfect cultural tour before visiting Machu Picchu.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Visit the picturesque market of Pisac
- Visit the most important points of the Sacred Valley.
- Marvel at the panoramic views of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
DescriptionPick up from your hotel 7:00 - 8:00 a.m. We will be passing through your accommodation where you are staying, which is located within the (Historic Center of Cusco) to go to our first destination 'Pisaq' which is made up of groups of archaeological remains among which are platforms, aqueducts, roads associated with walls and gates, channeled waterways, cemeteries, bridges, etc. We will go to the town of Urubamba for lunch Andean Buffet. Continuing with our tour we will visit Ollantaytambo in which we will access the most important sites of the complex as the Tempo del Sol, in Inca times was another of the many multifunctional villages was an administrative, military, social and economic center, control point of passage to various ecological levels We will visit the archaeological part of chinchero and textile interpretation centers. We will return to Cusco around 7:00 pm.
IncludesPick up from the hotel in the historical center of Cusco. Tourist transport Buffet lunch Bilingual guide
- Enter your contact number correctly plus your country code if you have a whatsapp number.