My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain Day Trip6 Reviews
Explore the wonderful Rainbow Mountain in the province of Cusipata de Vinincunca on this day trip from Cusco. Tour the Andes and admire the landscapes of sacred mountains with an experienced guide.
- Be amazed by the spectacular Rainbow Mountain
- Tour the Andean landscape and see vicuñas.
- Meet the locals during their chores, you can take the best and beautiful photos with them.
DescriptionYou will be picked up from the hotel between 4:30 in the morning, then you will travel about 3 hours to Cusipata's place so you can enjoy an American-style breakfast. Head to the starting point of the tour after breakfast. Start on the path that leads to the 'mountain of colors', pass the checkpoint and pay an entrance fee to continue. Admire panoramic views of the nearby valleys, Andes, and glaciers along the trail, as well as wildlife: wild llamas, alpacas, and vicuñas, as well as Andean condors if you catch a glimpse of them Reach the top and take some time to rest, breathe, and admire the spectacular views. Take beautiful photos and videos, then begin the descent to the base with the group. Enjoy a tourist buffet lunch upon arrival at the restaurant at the end of the trek, before embarking on the journey back to Cusco to be dropped off near the main square, the end point is Calle San Bernardo.
IncludesPickup and drop-off service in the historic center of Cusco Transport Professional guide Breakfast and lunch Hiking poles First aid care (if necessary) Oxygen (if necessary)
- The activity level of this tour is not for beginners.
- Horses can be rented for part of the journey
- Note: the local partner does not offer this service, it must be hired privately with the help of the guide. The horses will take you near the top and you must finish the climb on foot. Price: 90 to 120 PEN, round trip (cash only).
- A hiking pole will be provided.
- The walk lasts 2 hours approx.
- You can also rent ATVs, the price of a single one is 80 soles and 140 soles a double.
- This tour is non-refundable