My Guide Website?
From Miraflores: Highlights Bike Tour of Lima & Jesus Statue76 Reviews
Take an exhilarating bike ride off of the beaten path on this 3-hour tour. See the sights of Miraflores, Barranco, and Chorrillos while enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Bike along the Cliffs of Miraflores
- Explore Barranco and see the Bridge of Sighs, as well as local street art
- Feel the breeze off of the Pacific Ocean as you bike along the beaches of Chorrillos
- Ride up to the top of El Morro and see Lima 360° panoramic view, passing by Jesus Statue
- See Kennedy Park and Larcomar Shopping Center
DescriptionMeet your guide a few blocks away from Francisco de Miranda Park in Miraflores. After a short briefing from your guide hop on your bike and start riding. Feel the fresh sea air and sunshine as you bike along the cliffs of the Miraflores. Pass by the Larcomar shopping center. Arrive in Barranco and ride down the picturesque old streets of the bohemian neighborhood. Check out the street art and murals that decorate the neighborhood. Learn about Barranco’s vibrant nightlife and bars. Make a wish at the Bridge of Sighs, a romantic walkway that leads under a wooden bridge to a cliff with sweeping views of the ocean. Ride to the working class Chorrilos neighborhood, famous for its pier, fish market, and El Morro Hill. Pedal up El Morro Hill and see the world's tallest Jesus statue which lights up Lima Bay every night. After your uphill ride, enjoy cruising back downhill. Return to Barranco and stop in a local cafe bar for ice cream, coffee, craft beer, or smoothie.
IncludesBicycle and equipment Pictures and video! Refreshment (coffee, juice or gelato) Local guide Water refill (bring your own water container)
- Please note, this tour is recommended for people who are in good physical health, have prior biking experience, and a strong sense of balance.
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for people with known heart conditions or any known health conditions that may cause discomfort during the ride.