My Guide Website?
Half-Day Sillustani Inca Cemetery Tour3 Reviews
Sullustani is an archaeological site located on the shores of Lake Umayo. Formed by more than 20 funeral towers, this place was built for the nobility of the Incas.
- Visit the largest Inca burial ground
- Enjoy amazing views of Lake Umayo
- Learn more about Incan history
DescriptionThe tour starts in the afternoon with a pick-up from your hotel in Puno city. Heading to the north of the city the bus will make a stop on the road for you to see the nice view of Lake Titicaca and Puno city. The bus continues to reach Sillustani where your guide will explain the purpose of the funeral towers and the history of the last days of the Incas. Different kinds of tombs are spread out in the area, some of them dating back to pre Incan times (1000 years old) and you will also see the Incan tombs. The cemetery is located on the shores of Lake Umayo which makes the experience special. Returning to Puno, the bus will stop to see local life such as Lamas and Alpacas.
IncludesPick-up/drop off from your hotel (only hotels located in downtown) Entrance fees Bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide Gratuities
- The following hotels require extra cost or prior coordination: Sonesta Posada del Inca, Casa Andina Premium, Xima Hoteles, Hotel Libertador Lago Titicaca, Jose Antonio Hoteles, Mirador del Titicaca. Some hotels located 2.5 km far from downtown could be not listed, if so the pick-up could not be included. Please contact the tour operator to find out
- If you are going to the starting location (on map), let the tour operator know, otherwise it can cause misunderstandings
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now