My Guide Website?
Lima: Lights, Pisco, and Fun Night Tour and Pisco Tasting4 Reviews
Enjoy Lima from a new perspective on this night tour of the historical center. Sample three different versions of Peru's national drink.
- Visit Lima's historical center at night
- Enjoy the Water Magic Circuit show at the Parque de la Reserva
- Taste three varieties of Pisco drinks
DescriptionAfter the hotel pick up, the fun starts with the famous Magic Water Circuit at “Parque de la Reserva”, here you will get to feel like a child playing around the water fountains, then enjoy the light show about Peruvian dances, fauna and history. When the show ends, you will be driven to the city centre of Lima. You can walk around the historical centre and enjoy the night view of our main squares like Plaza San Martin and Plaza Mayor, this will be a good time for pictures and afterwards you can visit a couple traditional bars to try Pisco sours, Peruvian cocktail made of Pisco. On the way back, your guides will look for a place where you can feel the real Peruvian street food experience: depending on how you are feeling, they can search for everything from hamburgers to ceviches, anticuchos, and desserts. One final round of drinks will be provided for you at the end the night after which you will then go back to the hotel or wherever you request.
IncludesTransportation during the tour Entrance Fees Experienced guide Three rounds of Pisco drinks
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunblock, and a sweater or jacket
- If you plan to swim in the water fountains, bring a change of clothes
- Bring water if you tend to get thirsty
- Be sure to have local currency on hand (Some businesses do not accept credit cards)