My Guide Website?
Lima Market Food Tour3 Reviews
Our Lima Market Food Tour is the #10 Best Tour in all of Peru, and it is a one-of-a-kind experience to enjoy Peruvian cuisine by visiting Central Market, Chinatown and street food vendors.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Explore Central Market and Chinatown's culinary gems
- Taste 9 popular Peruvian snacks from local vendors
- Learn about Chinese influence on Peruvian cuisine
- Enjoy a fusion of flavors from Choclo con Queso to Ceviche
- End with exotic fruit tasting in Parque de la Muralla
DescriptionTry 9 of the most popular Peruvian snacks, all of which are prepared by local vendors. For example, you can sample the highly talked about Peruvian ceviche, taste fruits like lucuma, help prepare your own anticuchos, try a typical dessert called Picarones and more. This Lima Food Tour is designed to help visitors get to know the real Lima, discover interesting information about our culture, and gain a better understanding of why Lima is the most populous city in all of Peru. Along the walk, you’ll visit Chinatown and learn about the Chinese culture and it’s influence on Peruvian society. The Lima gastronomic tour will come to a close with a visit to a park, during which you’ll get to experience the local culture of the city, enjoy your exotic fruits, and listen to popular music from Peru. Our Market Food Tour will not only introduce you to some of the most delicious Peruvian bites, but it will also help you feel more connected to the real culture of Peru. ------------- ITINERARY : • 13:00 Meeting Point - Visitamos Barrios Altos : Choclo con Queso Snack • 13:30 Migration to Lima and Effects : Papa Rellena Snack + Ceviche Snack • 14:20 China Town : Siu Mae / Mim Pao Snack • 15:00 Peruvian Ingredients : Lucuma Juice + Anticuchos, Picarones,Chicha Morada, Snacks • 15:35 Parque de la Muralla : Exotic Fruit Tasting • 16:00 End of Tour
IncludesCertified Tour Guide in English and Español
- Do not eat much before your tour because you will try many types of food, snacks and drinks. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book your tour with us. ------- Monday to Saturday: Guaranteed Tours Sunday : Contact Us for Availability