My Guide Website?
Machu Picchu: Standard Admission Ticket308 Reviews
Discover the "Lost City of the Incas" at your own pace with a standard entry ticket to Machu Picchu. Stroll among the ruins of the sacred city at leisure and marvel at the surrounding countryside.
- Explore the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu at your own pace
- Discover highlights of the citadel, such as the Temple of the Sun
- Avoid long ticket lines at Machu Picchu by booking in advance
DescriptionExplore the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu at your own pace with a standard entrance ticket to the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Site. Reserve your entrance ticket to enter the site. You can independently organize transportation and tour guide for the visit. Discover landmark attractions at your own pace, such as the Temple of the Sun, the terraced fields of the agricultural sector, and the Intihuatana stone, and take the famous picture from the observatory with the lost citadel behind. For entering the Lost Citadel of Machu Picchu, it is mandatory that you are accompanied by an accredited guide. You are able to hire the tour guide directly at the entrance of the ruins.
IncludesEntrance fee to Machu Picchu Lost Citadel
- When booking, please provide full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission to Machu Picchu
- Only printed official tickets are accepted according to Machu Picchu rules.
- You will receive a separate email from the tour operator with your entrance ticket. The GYG voucher is not the entrance ticket.
- The time slot of your visit will be confirmed along with the official ticket. Please wait for this information in order to buy a train ticket
- All visitors entering Machu Picchu must be accompanied by an official guide who can be hired on site
- If you come from Cusco be advised that the trip may take more than 5 hours. The most common transportation is by train. From Poroy Station (Cusco) to Aguas Calientes (the last stop) it takes 3 hours & 50 minutes, followed by a 30 minute bus ride.