My Guide Website?
Miraflores: Bohemian Barranco Guided Bike Tour166 Reviews
Take a bike tour of Miraflores and Barranco. See stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, discover hidden streets of the bohemian neighborhood, and learn about street art and nightlife in the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Pass by La Huaca Pucllana, a pre-inca pyramid in Miraflores
- Make a wish at the Bridge of Sighs in Barranco
- Enjoy the boardwalk of Miraflores and visit the Park of Love
- Stop in a nice local cafe or bar for a refreshment
- Hop on a bike and discover more amazing things Lima has to offer
DescriptionStarting from the local partner's shop in Miraflores, cruise along bike paths to explore Barranco. After a short safety briefing from your instructor, start your 3-hour guided tour. See picturesque old streets and feel the sea breeze in your hair. Stop at the famous Bridge of Sighs to make a wish. In Miraflores, you'll learn about La Huaca Pucllana and Itchma, the pre-Inca civilization that existed in the area from around 300 to 700 A.D. Pass the Faro de la Marina lighthouse, then continue to the Park of Love and Larcomar Shopping Center. Afterwards, stop in a nice cafe bar for a refreshment, before returning to the local partner's shop.
IncludesBicycle and equipment Local guide Photos and video Water refill (bring your own bottle) Refreshments (coffee, gelato, or drink)
- This tour is recommended for people who like the outdoors and physical activities and have prior biking experience
- Not recommended for people with known health conditions that may cause discomfort during physical activity