My Guide Website?
Overflight in Nazca
On this small plane flight you will discover one of the greatest enigmas of archeology while you contemplate the Nazca Lines, the most important geoglyphs in the world, from the air.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- On this flight you will learn about the mysteries of an ancient civilization.
- You will be able to see perfect representations of enormous animals.
- You will be able to observe the whale, the compass, trapezoids, a large monkey.
DescriptionItinerary After picking you up at your hotel in Nazca, we will transfer you to the Maria Reiche Neumann airport. Once the necessary bureaucratic and weighing formalities have been completed at the airport, we will enjoy an unforgettable 30-minute flight over the 13 most important Nazca lines. The flight will take place aboard a Cessna 207A light aircraft with capacity for 6 passengers and 2 crew members. Each passenger will have an individual seat with panoramic windows. Thus, from both sides of the aircraft you will clearly see the impressive geoglyphs drawn by the ancient inhabitants of Peru. The condor, the spider, the monkey, the hummingbird? We will admire a bird's eye view of the designs of the 13 most representative geoglyphs of Nazca. We will discover animals, plants and anthropomorphic figures perfectly traced in the middle of the desert. During the tour, we will also learn about some of the hypotheses about the origin and function of these enormous figures. The flight will end with a landing at the same airport from which we took off. From the terminal we will finally take you back to your hotel in Nazca and we will give you a Flight Certificate so that you can show off this unforgettable experience to your family and friends!
IncludesPick up at the hotel and transfer back. 30 minutes flight over the 13 most important Nazca lines. English and Spanish speaking pilot. Flight certificate.
- you most reserve this tour one day before.