My Guide Website?
Private Tour Casa Aliaga,San Francisco Convent, Larco Museum2 Reviews
A tour taking you through the historical side of the city of Lima. You will encounter buildings from the pre-colonial era all the way through to today. Visit the Larco Museum, considerated one of the best in the world, and Casa Aliaga
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Stroll through the beautiful historic center of Lima.
- Enjoy Casa Aliaga and learn about its history.
- San Francisco church has an enviable collection of old books and catacombs.
- Explore Larco Museum, chosen as one of the best museums in the world.
- Have an enjoyable time in an 18th-century vice-royal building at Museo Larco.
DescriptionYour tour will start in downtown Lima, where you will visit the Aliaga House, a viceregal construction delivered by Francisco Pizarro to one of his captains (Jerónimo de Aliaga) when he founded the city. Then you will go to Saint Francis' Church, which has an enviable collection of old books and an authentic network of catacombs open to the public. Next, you will go to Pueblo Libre district to visit the Larco Museum, founded by Rafael Larco Hoyle en 1926. The museum, located inside a viceregal mansion built on a pre-Columbian pyramid of the 7th century, houses the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artifacts as well pieces of erotic art.
IncludesPickup and drop-off. Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish). Admission to Casa Aliaga, San Francisco convent and Larco Museum.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact to coordinate a meeting point for your pick-up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.