From Arequipa: Colca Canyon Full-Day Guided Tour23 Reviews
Get back to nature on a full-day, guided tour of the Colca Canyon from Arequipa. Experience breathtaking views of the canyon from the Mirador Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint and follow the flight of the condor.
- Enjoy picturesque views of the surrounding area
- View traditional mountain towns
- Spot the Andean condor in its natural habitat
DescriptionEnjoy early morning pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Arequipa and travel to the incredible Colca Canyon. Arrive at the natural habitat of the giant Andean condor and look forward to a full-day tour of the breathtaking site. Stop for breakfast in the pleasant town of Chivay and travel through the towns of the Andes, before reaching the Mirador Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint. Take a short hike up to the viewpoint and experience picturesque views of the surrounding natural landscape. Cross the pass of Patapampa and admire the stunning flora and fauna of the Andes. View the peaks of the Misti, Chachani, Pichu Pichu, and Ampato volcanoes. Return to Arequipa at approximately 5:00 PM and be dropped off in the main square.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (in downtown) Round trip transportation Basic breakfast Professional English and Spanish-speaking guide Entrance fee to Colca Canyon (if Standard Option selected) Lunch (if Standard Option selected) Other items/services not specified Gratuities
- When providing your hotel location in Arequipa, it is important to give an accurate address
- You must provide the personal information (name, nationality, passport number, age) of all tour participants. This is necessary in order to provide you with travel insurance.
- If you would like to meet directly at the meeting point, you must inform the local supplier beforehand
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY