My Guide Website?
From Cuzco: Full-Day Ausangate Trek2 Reviews
Head to Mt. Ausangate for a full day of trekking with stops at beautiful lakes and amazing panoramic viewpoints. Soak in cozy hot springs as you look out over the Peruvian highlands.
- Marvel at the snow-capped Ausangate Mountain
- Wander around beautiful alpine lakes
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Andes
- Soak in the Pacchanta hot springs
DescriptionGet picked up by your professional guide from your Cuzco accommodation from 4–4:30 am. Make the 3-hour drive to Pacchanta all bundled up with extra warm sweater, jacket, hat and gloves as morning temperatures in the area range from 5–9°C. Stop for breakfast and any last minute things you forgot to buy in Cuzco like water and snacks. From Pacchanta, take in your first views of the magnificent Apu Ausangate Mountains, rising 6,384 meters above sea level. Take some time to prepare your day pack and then begin the 1.5-hour trek to the first of the Ausangate Lakes. Hike at a comfortable pace along the steep terrain with a small-group and attentive guide who will look out for your safety. Then trek back to Pacchanta where a fortifying local lunch awaits you. Once you've refueled, hop in the nearby hot springs and relax as you take in incredible views of the surrounding highlands. Arrive back in Cuzco between 6 and 7 pm.
IncludesHotel pickup Professional guide Breakfast Lunch First aid kit Oxygen bottle Entrance fee
- Please be aware that you will trek over 4,800 meters above sea level • The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour; it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research