My Guide Website?
Cusco City Tour: Qoricancha, Saqsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca puca1 Reviews
Explore 4 of the most important archaeological sites located around the city of Cusco. Visit the impressive Qoricancha, temple to the Sun god in Inca times, which today is the convent of Santo Domingo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Arequipa: Colca Canyon 2-Day Tour
- Cusco: Rainbow Mountain Day Trip and Red Valley (Optional)
- From Puno: 2-Day Colca Canyon Tour to Arequipa
- Lima: Ballestas & Huacachina Day Trip w/ Nazca Lines Flight
- From Cusco: Machu Picchu 2-day Budget Tour by Car
- Get to know the architecture of Qoricancha, a temple dedicated to the sun god.
- Visit the Inca constructions in Saqsayhuaman
- Learn about Inca architecture at Inca buildings
DescriptionEnjoy a guided tour of the city of Cusco, first visiting the Qoricancha (the largest Inca temple dedicated to the sun) where we will observe the finest Inca architecture and important colonial paintings from the Cusco school. After visiting Qoricancha, we will go out to the outskirts of Cusco to visit the 4 Archaeological Sites that are part of the Sacsayhuamán Archaeological Park: the Sacsayhuamán fortress. Then just 5 minutes away we will arrive at Qenqo, to see its magical altar and then enjoy from the archaeological sites of Puka Pukara (red fort) and Tambomachay (Water Temple). During the guided tour of Sacsayhuamán, we will tour through impressive temples, sacred enclosures and platforms that were built with immense stone blocks. And from its viewpoint, we will also observe the imposing city of Cusco in all its magnitude; as well as the most important mountains that protect it and the beautiful landscapes that surround Sacsayhuamán. After the guided tour, we will return to Cusco, and we will take you to Plaza Regocijo (one block from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco) Ending our City Tour itinerary in the city of Cusco.
IncludesPick up from your accommodation in Cusco. Tourist visit of approximately 6 hours. Tourist transportation between tourist sites Professional tour guide (speaks Spanish or English)
- Bring cash to purchase entry tickets