My Guide Website?
From Cusco: Cusco to Puno Shuttle & Guided Tour w/Box lunch2 Reviews
Make the most of your journey from Cusco to Puno with a guided bus tour. See the beautiful Andes mountains, learn about ancient towns, and eat delicious food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a trip from Cusco to Puno with tourist stops in between.
- Visit Andahuaylillas, Raqchi and Pucará.
- Andes Mountain views at La Raya, the highest point on route.
- Marvel at the surrounding panoramic views.
- Great opportunity to take an espectacular photos.
DescriptionTo begin our trip from Cusco to Puno, board the touristic bus that will take you through the wonderful Andes sceneries. First, stop in Andahuaylillas, a town located 40 kilometres from Cusco that has as its main attraction the Church of Andahuaylillas, nicknamed the ‘Sistine Chapel of America’, due to the impressive art found in it. After this, continue the route to Racchi, where the Wiracocha Temple is located, a surprising 30-meters wide by 20-meters high construction of rectangular shape. Have a tasty box lunch in Sicuani, followed by a brief stop in La Raya, the highest point between Puno and Cusco, over 4,313 metres above sea level. Then, arrive at the town of Pucara, where the Pucara Lithic Museum is located. Developed between the years 100 and 300 AC, this town was the first proper urban settlement of the lacustrine highlands. Finally, arrive in the city of Puno.
IncludesAdmission to Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, and Pucara Box lunch Pick-up and Drop off One-way transportation from Cusco to Puno Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center. This tour ends at Puno bus station. This activity is not wheelchair accessible. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.