From La Paz: Tiwanaku and Lake Titicaca One-Day Tour1 Reviews
Uncover the ancient mysteries of Tiwanaku and the natural beauty of Lake Titicaca, the world’s highest lake, on a full day trip from La Paz.
- Enjoy a one-day visit to the ruins of Tiwanaku and Lake Titicaca.
- Enjoy lunch and round-trip transportation from your hotel in La Paz
- Discover the natural beauty of Lake Titicaca, the world's highest lake
- Stop at cultural points of interest surrounding of the Tiwanaku ruins
DescriptionEnjoy a visit to the ruins of Tiwanaku and Lake Titicaca in a single day accompanied by a local guide. Start with pickup from your hotel in La Paz at 8:00 AM to go to the town of Tiwanaku, where mysterious ruins of the Inca Empire are located. Hear about the mysteries of the Monolith, and learn about Incan culture from your guide. See the 'Puerta del Sol', the 'Puerta de la Luna', the 'Temple of Kalasasaya.' Visit the Archaeological Museum in Tiwanaku, where you can see an array of Incan artifacts. Afterwards, stop for a local lunch in the village. After lunch, continue to Huatajata, a town located on the shores of Lake Titicaca. Meet people who build 'totora boats' and experience a ride on one of these vessels through the waters of the lake. Take the opportunity to snap photos of the natural beauty of the area. Return to La Paz at approximately 4:00 PM
IncludesLocal guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Lunch Transport by air-conditioned private car Snacks Hot drinks, coca tea Water Entrance fees, 200 Bolivanos per person Gratuities Travel insurance
- Please provide the name of your hotel when booking
- Please specify any dietary restrictions when booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY