My Guide Website?
From Lima: Ballestas, Nazca Lines, & Huacachina Oasis68 Reviews
Discover history, nature, and mystery on a day trip from Lima. Enjoy the wildlife at the Ballestas Islands and the Oasis of Huacachina, the only one in South America. Fly over the Palpa Desert to see the enigmatic Nazca Lines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get in close contact with nature at the Ballestas Islands
- Fly over the Palpa Desert to see the enigmatic Nazca Lines
- Visit the only oasis in South America: La Huacachina
DescriptionStart your adventure by departing Lima in the early morning. Travel for around 300 km on the Pan-American highway until you reach Paracas Bay, a very important place for Peruvian history which is full of wildlife. Enjoy a boat tour to the Ballestas Islands and watch out for birds, sea lions, dolphins, and penguins. Then head to Pisco Airport and take a 1 hour and 45-minute flight over the Palpa desert to see the Nazca Lines. Stop at the Huacachina Oasis, and take some time to eat lunch and walk around. Test your skills at sandboarding for an additional cost or just enjoy free time drinking Pisco Sours. At the end of the adventure, head back to Lima via the same route.
IncludesTransportation Flight over the Nazca Lines Airport tax Ballestas boat ride Guide Hotel pickup and drop-off in Lima (does not include Lima Airport areas)
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunblock, a sweater, swimwear, snacks, and water
- Bring local currency as some small business might not accept credit cards The Nazca Lines flight schedule is given by the airline 24 before the tour This could affect the order in which the other activities are done Example: First Ballestas Islands, then Huacachina Oasis and at the end the flight