From Lima: Ballestas, Nazca Lines, & Huacachina Oasis25 Reviews
Discover history, nature, and mystery on a day trip from Lima. Enjoy the wildlife at the Ballestas Islands and the Oasis of Huacachina, the only one in South America. Fly over the Palpa Desert to see the enigmatic Nazca Lines.
- Get in close contact with nature at the Ballestas Islands
- Fly over the Palpa Desert to see the enigmatic Nazca Lines
- Visit the only oasis in South America: La Huacachina
DescriptionStart your adventure by departing Lima in the early morning. Travel for around 300 km on the Pan-American highway until you reach Paracas Bay, a very important place for Peruvian history which is full of wildlife. Enjoy a boat tour to the Ballestas Islands and watch out for birds, sea lions, dolphins, and penguins. Then head to Pisco Airport and take a 45-minute flight over the Palpa desert to see the Nazca Lines. Stop at the Huacachina Oasis, and take some time to eat lunch and walk around. Test your skills at sandboarding for an additional cost or just enjoy free time at the pool drinking Pisco Sours. At the end of the adventure, head back to Lima via the same route.
IncludesTransportation Flight over the Nazca Lines Airport tax Ballestas boat ride Guide Food Beverages Tips Sandboarding
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunblock, a sweater, swimwear, snacks, and water
- Bring local currency as some small business might not accept credit cards
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY