From Nazca: Cahuachi Pyramids Private Tour
Journey back in time on a private visit to one of the most important ceremonial centers for the Nazca civilization, the Cahuachi Pyramids. Admire the area's most important sites with your bilingual guide, and learn about the mysterious Nazca Lines.
- Step back in time and explore the Pyramids of Cahuachi
- Learn more about the enigmatic Nazca Civilization
- Discover the history of the most important ceremonial centers for Nazca culture
DescriptionExplore the Cahuachi Pyramids on a private, guided tour from Nazca. Learn about the pyramids with your English and Spanish-speaking guide, and get a glimpse of the enigmatic Nazca Lines. Meet your guide at your hotel in Nazca, and then drive 30 kilometers (18.5 miles) to the ruins of the Ceremonial Centre of Cahuachi. Pass through a wonderful desert landscape on your way to what is thought to have been a pilgrimage site for the Nazca people. Discover the site's most important sectors, such as the Great Pyramid and Stepped Temple, as well as many other areas besides. Peek at the intriguing archaeological mystery of the Nazca Lines, which Cahuachi overlooks, before returning to your hotel in Nazca.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English and Spanish-speaking guide Private vehicle Complimentary water Entrances fees Food and drinks (besides water) Personal expenses Optional gratuities
- Please be ready at your hotel 15 minutes before the activity starts
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability