My Guide Website?
Land Payment Ceremony with Lucas Checa
Discover the ceremony of payment to the land (Pachamama) in the region of Cusco. Be guided by a shaman, who gives offerings to the land, mountains, and all the nature that surrounds us.
- Experience one of the most important rituals in the Andean world
- Be part of this celebration and delve into the millenary culture
- Learn about the meaning of the ritual and why all the elements are essential
- Connect with the Earth, give offerings, and ask for a promising future
- Visit an indigenous community
DescriptionExperience a traditional Andean ritual to Mother Earth, carried out by a local shaman (a teacher who communicates with the land). Keep alive this ancient ceremony with the indigenous communities. Honor the Pachamama and express genuine gratitude for the benefits received from her and ask for prosperity and a prolific harvest. Share this unique and unforgettable experience, and think about your most desired wishes.
IncludesPickup and drop-off (from Sacsayhuamán hotels) Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English) Touristic transportation. A session with a shaman
- Pickup is available from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 12 years old.
- Gratuity is not included.
- Infants must sit on laps
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other •