My Guide Website?
Lima: Swimming with Wild Sea Lions on the Palomino Islands35 Reviews
This 2.5-hour tour allows you to swim alongside wild sea lions in their natural environment. Departing from Lima, you'll travel by boat to the Palomino Islands, home to penguins, birds, and sea lions.
- Swim with wild sea lions in their natural habitat
- See Humboldt penguins and a lot of other birds
- Enjoy a light snack on board
DescriptionMeet your friendly crew then sail to the islands of Callao, travelling through the 'El Camotal' underwater, open sea and passing by San Lorenzo Island. At 11:30 AM, reach the farthest point, Palomino Island, which houses a large colony of sea lions. Here, you can freely swim alongside these great animals in neoprene suits. Then, at 12:35 PM, you will return to the meeting place in Calloa at Calle La Mar 229. Your return will begin through impressively shaped cliffs and islets. You will have the chance to enjoy a snack on board before arriving at the pier in Callao at 1:00 PM.
IncludesTour around the islands of Callao Nautical English and Spanish speaking guide Neoprene suit Lifevest Swimming with sea lions Snacks / water or juice Insurance against personal accidents on board
- Ask about the safety transfer from Miraflores to Callao
- Take care of your personal belongings as the company is not responsible for losses
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the meeting time at the dock to confirm your spot.