Best Outdoor Activities in Lima
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Peru team
If you're considering a trip to Peru, you're probably dreaming about visiting Lima and Cusco, taking a walk of the Sacred Valley, and visiting some Incan ruins. But don't hesitate to have those outdoor adventures in your plans.
Peru is one of the best countries in the world for outdoor adventure. From the snow-capped peaks of the Andes to the long and rugged Pacific coastline, the country's diverse terrain fosters an adventure community, with a range of action sports available in the country. You'll find what you're looking for in the Land of the Incas, whether you're into conquering dangerous summits, catching giant waves, or just going for a leisurely walk.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Peru:If youʻre booking your trip to Peru last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Salkantay Trek 5-Day Hike to Machu Picchu
- From Lima: Full-Day Paracas and Huacachina Bus Tour
- Iquitos: Belen Market and Venice Loretana Guided Tour
- From Nazca: 35-Minute Flight Over Nazca Lines
- Cusco: Humantay Lake All-inclusive Full-day Tour