My Guide Website?
Cusco by Night with Pisco Sour Lesson
Explore the city of Cusco from a different point of view on this magical night tour. At the end of the tour, enjoy learning how to prepare the famous Peruvian cocktail, a Pisco Sour.
- Enjoy the Cusco city lights at night
- Explore the Koricancha Temple as you never it seen before
- Learn how to prepare a traditional Pisco Sour
DescriptionDelight your senses with a nighttime exploration of the beautiful city of Cuzco. Start this tour by visiting the Koricancha Temple, an ancient Inca palace and cult center of the Sun God. Here, the order of the Dominicans built a church, which remains standing to this day. You will have enough time to take lots of pictures. Next, enjoy a stop at the San Cristobal lookout, from where you will have a privileged view of the city against the dark sky and moonlight. Head towards the Plaza de Armas, the main square, to walk towards a renowned bar in the city, where you will take part in a lesson on how to prepare the traditional and famous cocktail, a delicious Pisco Sour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Local Tour Guide Pisco class
- There is a minimum of 2 persons required per booking; solo travelers will require prior confirmation of the tour proceeding
- Please note that there is an extra charge of up to 50% on holidays, please check these dates before booking