Peru Coronavirus Press release
- The National State of Emergency is valid for 15 calendar days and began to be in effect as of Monday, March 16th.
- Quarantine (obligatory social isolation) is decreed throughout the country, both for Peruvians and foreigners.
- All international borders have been closed, so international passenger transportation by land, air, sea and river is suspended as of Monday, March 16th at 11:59 PM.
- Passenger transport within Peru (interprovincial) by land, air and river is suspended as of Monday, March 16th at 23:59 hours.
- Public access to museums and monuments is suspended, as well as to establishments where public shows, cultural, sports and leisure activities take place.
- Likewise, the activities of restaurants, parades, patron saint festivities and civil and religious activities are suspended.
Their service channels:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatsapp: +51 944 492314 (Opening hours: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.) Lima, March 16, 2020 PROMPERU Communications Office